Available now is the Billionaire Boys Club x Reebok Zig Kinetica, a look executed with a black upper with a space-themed print that sits atop a neon green midsole and outsole with a moon surface look. (Reebok said the aesthetics are inspired by brand owner Pharrell Williams’ fascination with outer space.) The tongues feature an atypical approach to cobranding, adding the Reebok Vector logo to the helmet of the iconic BBC spaceman image.
More from Footwear News
- Kanghyuk Uses Car Tires as Inspiration for its Upcoming Reebok Collaboration
- Maison Margiela and Reebok Pair Their Iconic Silhouettes to Create a Head-Turning Collab
- Reese Witherspoon Wears the Sparkliest Jumpsuit + More Celebs at Paris Haute Couture Week
Although the look is ideal for the lifestyle consumer, the Zig Kinetica is built with a sole unit that’s designed with athletic performance in mind. (It’s a nod to its bold and aggressive Zig tech that was introduced in 2010.)
The Billionaire Boys Club x Reebok Zig Kinetica is available now online via Reebok.com, ChampsSports.com and BBCicecream.com. It is also available at the BBC Icecream flagship store in New York City. Retail price is $160.
Kanghyuk Uses Car Tires as Inspiration for its Upcoming Reebok Collaboration
Maison Margiela and Reebok Pair Their Iconic Silhouettes to Create a Head-Turning Collab
Conor McGregor Reveals a Reebok Shoe — and Becomes an Action Figure — in a New Video
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts