Billie Eilish is bringing her signature style to the kids’ department.
The 17-year-old singer revealed on Instagram that she is launching her kids’ clothing line today, posting a video where a group of children clad in neon green clothing climb on top of her. The kids are seen in the video wearing matching T-shirts, shorts and beanies featuring her clothing brand’s stick figure logo.
More from WWD
- EXCLUSIVE: MCM, Inter Parfums Announce Licensing Deal
- Pitti Immagine Expands Its Business
- Argentina's Fashion Sector Pins Hopes on New Government
Eilish launched her merchandise shop, Blohsh, earlier this year with a clothing collection of sweatshirts, T-shirts, shorts and beanies in neon colors and featuring graphic designs reminiscent of the looks Eilish has become known for.
The singer’s children’s line is just the next step in Eilish’s fashion career. Earlier this year, Eilish collaborated with artist Takashi Murakami to create graphic pieces for the collection.
Read more here:
WATCH: Dapper Dan Talks Fashion, Harlem and His New Book
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020