Queen Bey took to Instagram yesterday night to express her gratitude for all those who purchased items from the range. And she did so in toothsome fashion, sharing a close-up shot of a silver-tone Adidas logo attached to her incisor.
More from Footwear News
- More Than Half of Polyester in Adidas' Sneakers Will Be Recycled This Year
- Adidas Updates Its Predator Soccer Boot With 'Demonskin' Ball Control Tech
- Beyoncè's Ivy Park Collection With Adidas Is Basically Sold Out, Shop What's Still Left
“I want to say a huge thank you to all of the incredible human beings who stood in those long lines in the snow and rain. All the beautiful people who waited in the waiting room online. All of the friends and family who took the time to film videos and dress up in the unboxing. I am humbled, grateful and proud,” Beyoncé wrote. “Y’all look so good in your IVY PARK. I love you deep. B.”
Ahead of the launch, Beyoncé gifted the collection to the who’s who of Hollywood, sending looks to stars such as rapper Cardi B, actress Reese Witherspoon, model Hailey Baldwin and talk show host Ellen Degeneres.
Items from the Adidas x Ivy Park range were executed in a color palette featuring solar orange, maroon and cream hues. In terms of footwear, offerings included Nite Jogger, Ultra Boost and Super Sleek sneakers.
Click through the gallery to see Beyoncé’s best red carpet styles over the years.
Hailey Baldwin Models Beyonce’s Ivy Park Collection Including Neon-Dipped Nite Jogger Sneakers
Beyoncé Shines in Gold Mesh Sleeves & Over 300 Carats of Diamonds at Golden Globes 2020
Beyoncé Embraces Leopard Prints and Gets Praise From Cardi B
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner