Leave it to Beyoncé to finish 2019 by pulling off one of the biggest trends of the year.
The “Crazy In Love” singer posed in an animal print ensemble from Duckie Confetti consisting of a custom strapless corset, a matching pencil skirt and gloves. To match the on-trend pattern, Bey kept it sleek in a set of classic black patent leather, pointed-toe pumps with a thin ankle strap and a low, curved vamp.
More from Footwear News
- Beyoncé Teases First Sneaker From Ivy Park Collection With Adidas
- How Adidas Will Use Beyoncé, Kanye West and Pharrell to Make a Statement in 2020
- Beyoncé Wears Brother Vellies Snakeskin Boots
Fellow musician Cardi B is also a fan of Duckie Confetti’s designs and shared her love for the styling as she commented on his Instagram post: “Ommmmmmg … you been doing your thing BUT THIS IS MAJOR !! I’m so hype for you !”
Click through the gallery to see Beyoncé’s best red carpet style throughout the years.
Beyoncé Teases First Sneaker From Ivy Park Collection With Adidas
How Adidas Will Use Beyoncé, Kanye West and Pharrell to Make a Statement in 2020
Beyoncé Wears Brother Vellies Snakeskin Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic