Just ask Rudolph—we've got the funniest reindeer jokes to spread Christmas cheer
Santa Claus gets a lot of credit and attention during the holiday season, and rightfully so. After all, he brings the presents! But he's not a one-man show, that's for sure, and we have the supportive Mrs. Claus, creative elves, and hardworking reindeer to thank for their invaluable Christmas contributions. That's why we're going to borrow Rudolph's bright nose and put the spotlight on him and his pals with 50 of the funniest reindeer jokes!
When it comes to his reindeer, Santa really does have quite the team. Along with Rudolph, there's Dasher, there's Dancer, there's Prancer and Vixen. There's Comet, there's Cupid, there's Donner and Blitzen! Without these magical, flying friends, St. Nick would have no way of getting his super-packed sleigh from housetop to housetop the night of Christmas Eve. And just like Kris Kringle is able to rely on them each and every year, we can equally rely on this dream team to inspire hilarious reindeer jokes and puns that spread some serious Christmas cheer!
Santa isn't the only one who's going to be feeling extra-jolly this season—ready to shout out with glee? Yippee! Here are 50 of the best reindeer jokes filled with reindeer puns that will be sure to go down in history!
50 Reindeer Jokes
1. What do reindeer say every time they take a picture on a housetop? “Click click click.”
2. Which Elton John song describes one of Santa’s small reindeer perfectly? "Tiny Dancer."
3. What do you call Santa’s reindeer wranglers? Jolly ranchers.
4. Does everyone in the North Pole think Santa’s reindeer are a great team? Yep, that’s what they've herd.
5. What do reindeer use to decorate their Christmas trees?Horn-aments.
Related: 100 Funny Christmas Quotes
6. Where do reindeer get their coffee? Starbucks.
7. What do reindeer say after one of them has a baby? “It takes a (Santa’s) Village!”
8. Why is Mrs. Claus always hugging the reindeer? They are so deer to her.
9. Why were the reindeer still in the barn when they were supposed to be with Santa? They were stalling.
10. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No, they already have names.
11. Why do reindeer like Beyoncé so much? She sleighs.
12. What reindeer game do reindeer play at sleepovers? Truth or deer.
13. What do bystanders say when reindeer go sledding? “You just flew down that hill!”
14. Why were the reindeer so itchy? They had antarc-ticks.
15. What does a reindeer call their significant other? Cari-boo.
Related: 100 Best Christmas Gifts for 2022
16. What’s a reindeer’s go-to cleaning product? Comet.
17. What caused all the reindeer to have red noses like Rudolph? It was freezing outside.
18. What should you give a reindeer with a stomachache? Elk-a-seltzer.
19. What did Vixen say after Dasher angrily threw a snowball at the other reindeer? “That’s cold.”
20. Which reindeer tries to fly around on Valentine’s Day instead? Cupid.
21. Why do reindeer enjoy doing yoga? It makes them feel (Blit)zen.
22. Why is putting on highlighter Rudolph’s best-kept beauty secret? It gives him his infamous shiny nose.
23. What do you call a reindeer with no eyes? No eye-deer.
24. What’s a reindeer’s favorite basketball team? The Orlando Magic.
25. What did Santa say when the reindeer were being sassy? "Don’t be rude-olph!"
Related: 50 Fun Christmas Trivia Questions
26. How much did Santa's sleigh cost? Nothing, it was on the house.
27. Which of Santa’s helpers never bring an umbrella with them? Rain deer.
28. What could be said about a reindeer’s personality? "It glows (like a lightbulb)."
29. What kind of stuffed animal do reindeer love to cuddle with? Stuffed (Ru)dolphins.
30. Which one of Santa’s reindeer has the best moves? Dancer.
31. What do the other reindeer call Rudolph? Names.
32. How do reindeer know that Christmas is coming? They look at their calen-deer.
33. What do naughty reindeer eat for breakfast? Co-coal Puffs.
34. What’s a reindeer’s favorite football tactic? Running a Blitz(en).
35. The reindeer traveled down to go where? In history.
Related: 50 Cheerful Christmas Games to Play
36. Why couldn’t the elves keep the reindeer in the barn? It was unstable.
37. What did Mrs. Claus tell Santa when the reindeer flew by wearing bright pastels? “They passed with flying colors!”
38. Why are reindeer always so happy on the night of Christmas Eve? Because they’re on top of the world!
39. Why did Rudolph’s nose light up in school? He was a very bright student.
40. Which street in France is every reindeer's favorite to fly through? Rue Dolph.
41. What do the reindeer use to wipe off their sleigh? Santa-tizer.
42. What’s a reindeer’s favorite TV show to re-watch? Glee (yippee!).
43. What did Blitzen say to Donner when he noticed Donner was wearing a watch? “Time flies!”
44. Why was one of the reindeer afraid to smile? He didn’t want to show off his buck teeth.
45. What’s a weather condition that’s difficult to fly in? (North) polar vortex.
46. Why did Santa tell the reindeer to stop making fun of Rudolph’s nose? It was impo-light.
47. What do the reindeer call the lanterns up at the North Pole? "Northern lights."
48. How did the reindeer feel when they had fleas? It really ticked them off.
49. Which of Santa's reindeer do dinosaurs dislike most? Comet.
50. Why did Prancer keep stopping the music when he was DJing a rooftop party? Because "up on the housetop, reindeer pause."