The 33rd Annual Footwear News Achievement Awards this month brought out the biggest names in fashion, Hollywood and music. And FN’s Style Director Shannon Adducci and Senior Digital Editor Charlie Carballo brought you all the action and interviews live. Check out highlights of the night above.
More from Footwear News
- These Strappy Heels Will Help You Nail the Clear Shoe Trend
- Best Moments From the FNAAs Red Carpet Livestream: Billy Porter, Adriana Lima, Tove Lo & More
- These Suede Thigh-High Boots Will Spice up Any Look
“When Halle Berry won [for] “Monster” I remember she wore that beautiful burgundy dress, and we were dying the shoes the right color and so on, and I was like, I was so happy for her. I think I kind of jumped up in the hotel suite watching the event and got really excited,” said Jimmy Choo’s Sandra Choi.
Meanwhile, Aurora James revealed she actually got her start with men’s shoes. “I started with Vellies, which are traditionally a unisex shoe but definitely lean more toward men because they are desert boots. So when I first started for the first two years, 80 percent of my customer base was men’s,” she said.
Watch the interviews in full above.
Christie Brinkley, Victor Cruz & More Hit the Red Carpet at the 2018 FNAAs
Hailey Baldwin Kisses Tabitha Simmons’ Baby Bump and More Moments You Didn’t See at the 2017 FNAAs
The Best Instagrams From the Star-Studded FNAAs
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic