With a full week of festivities, celebrities across the board upped their Halloween costume game in 2019.
Halloween all-star Heidi Klum opted for a bionic alien costume for her 20th annual Halloween party, stating the look was inspired by husband Tom Kaulitz’s band, Tokio Hotel. Klum gave fans a preview of her transformation, camping out at the 34th Street Amazon Books store’s window front and posting pictures on Instagram to show the elaborate makeup and prosthetics applications.
More from WWD
- Heidi Klum Goes Bionic Alien for 20th Annual Halloween Party
- Kim Kardashian Sues Makeup App for $10 Million
- The Kardashian Sisters Team for KKW Fragrance Collaboration
Other celebrities have opted for multiple Halloween costumes this year, including Kylie Jenner, who has posted multiple photos featuring costumes like Disney’s Ariel, a Playboy bunny and Marilyn Monroe.
Jenner’s daughter, Stormi Webster, also got in on the Halloween fun, dressing up in a lilac wig and feathered dress resembling the one Jenner wore to this year’s Met Gala.
Kim Kardashian also threw social media into a frenzy with her Halloween costume: Elle Woods from “Legally Blonde.” She took the costume a step further, posting an elaborate video that replicated scenes from the film.
Scroll on to see more of the best celebrity Instagram posts from Halloween 2019.
Read more here:
WATCH: Report Card: Halloween 2019 Edition
Best of WWD
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways
- Celebrities at New York Fashion Week Spring 2020