The St. Andrew’s Episcopal School student wore a green jacket over a white T-shirt and khaki pants. Reflective detailing on his shoes, a pair of New Balance 574 Core sneakers, drew the eye downward, as the NB logo appeared to almost glow in the dark as Barron crossed the White House lawn.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Returns to the White House in a Patterned Coat and Slouchy White Boots
- Melania Trump Sparkles in a $4.7K Givenchy Gown for New Year's at Mar-a-Lago
- 7 Memorable Shoe Moments of the 2010s
The 574 Core, a staple of Barron’s wardrobe, feature a mixed suede and mesh upper and a rubber outsole. Select colorways of the kicks are available for $80 on Newbalance.com. Users can also create their own colorways for $150 using New Balance’s customization service.
While Barron wore sneakers, the president was more dressed up in a navy suit and black dress shoes. The first lady wore a Loro Piana coat, a cream-colored midi dress and white knee-high slouch boots.
Barron Trump, 13, Soars Above Donald and Melania in New Balance Sneakers and an All-Black Outfit
Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump
Barron Trump Plays Soccer in Puma Gear With Pro Players — And Wins
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner