Paperbpy Paris, described as a “restaurant-meets-streetwear imprint,” has reworked the classic New Balance 801 silhouette, a look is built for all terrains with rugged outsoles and leather uppers, as part of a bold and playful collaborative collection. The line will feature three iterations of the New Balance 801 that are inspired by signature Paperboy menu items: Tuna Tataki Sandwich, Ginger Lemonade, and Coffee Latte.
More from Footwear News
- Black History Month Spotlight: Portia Blunt Spearheaded New Balance's First Black History Month Capsule
- New Balance & J.Crew Release Women's Sneakers in Trending Colorways
- How Motherhood Changes the Way You Work, According to Top Industry Execs
Aside from the sneakers, the line will feature apparel and accessories including jackets, hoodies, sweatpants, T-shirts, headwear, an apron, a mug and more. Some items from the line will employ selections multi-colored embroidered accents and others will use a collaborative emblem between New Balance and Paperboy’s logos.
The Greenhouse x New Balance x Paperboy Paris collection arrives Friday via the the Greenhouse app with a limited quantity slated to drop drop at select Foot Locker stores in North America, Europe and Asia, as well as Footlocker.com. The 801 sneakers will retail for $110.
The Collabs: Fila and VFiles Rework the Tennis 88 Sneaker for Greenhouse
Black History Month Spotlight: Portia Blunt Spearheaded New Balance’s First Black History Month Capsule
Coco Gauff Is Helping New Balance Appeal to Gen Z Consumers — Here’s How
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts