During NBA All-Star Weekend, New Balance and Joe Freshgoods, through his Don’t Be Mad imprint, will deliver a bold two-shoe collaboration featuring a classic look and the brand’s current top-tier basketball shoe.
The “No Emotions Are Emotions” collection will consist of a new-look Made 992 silhouette as well as a reimagined OMN1S basketball sneaker, the style worn on the court by NBA star Kawhi Leonard. In addition to the sneakers, New Balance and Joe Freshgoods will also deliver collaborative apparel.
More from Footwear News
- New Balance and Paperboy Paris Team Up for Greenhouse Collaborative Collection
- This Air Jordan 3 Is Being Released Exclusively in Chicago During NBA All-Star Weekend
- Black History Month Spotlight: Portia Blunt Spearheaded New Balance's First Black History Month Capsule
“No Emotions are emotions is my game face. It’s for people in the world that don’t speak loudly about what they are going to do; they just do it,” Joe Freshgoods said in a statement. “This is my way of connecting Kawhi’s personality to the collection and to my personal brand during All-Star weekend.”
The Joe Freshgoods x New Balance “No Emotions Are Emotions” collection will be sold at a pop-up shop in Chicago during NBA All-Star Weekend from Feb. 14 to Feb. 16.
Details on the pop-up shop will be broken via Joe Freshgoods social media accounts.
New Balance and Paperboy Paris Team Up for Greenhouse Collaborative Collection
Black History Month Spotlight: Portia Blunt Spearheaded New Balance’s First Black History Month Capsule
Coco Gauff Is Helping New Balance Appeal to Gen Z Consumers — Here’s How
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts