The World of Anna Sui is going digital, offering an exclusive collaboration for Pop-In@Nordstrom of reissued items highlighting the designer’s spring 2020 collection.
Since its launch in October 2013, Pop-In@Nordstrom has partnered with brands such as Alexander Wang, Everlane, Goop, Hay, Nike, The Museum of Modern Art’s MoMA Design Store and Vans, to name a few, to create a series of themed pop-up shops that transition every four to six weeks. While collaborations in the past have had the physical aspect of a curated shop for customers, due to the coronavirus outbreak, The World of Anna Sui will launch exclusively online at Nordstrom on Monday.
More from WWD
- Macy's Inc. Furloughing Most Workers
- Poq Helps Retailers Engage Customers with Tinder-Like App Swipes
- Camera Della Moda, China Support Italy in Coronavirus Fight
The World of Anna Sui’s collection includes a selection of exclusive ready-to-wear, accessories (including shoes, bags and sunglasses), beauty products and her book, “The World of Anna Sui.” Prices ranging from $12 to $800 throughout the line.
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways