Black-and-white might be a classic combo, but it doesn’t have to be boring — just ask Awkwafina.
The 31-year-old comedian went monochrome on the red carpet at the BAFTA Tea Party, held at the Four Seasons in Los Angeles on Saturday, Jan. 4.
More from Footwear News
- Priyanka Chopra + More Stars Take on Spring's Biggest Color Trend at the Golden Globes
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi Twin in Pantsuits + More Suit Looks at Golden Globes 2020
- Billy Porter Looks Like an Angel in Feathers + Sparkling Jimmy Choos at Golden Globes 2020
Awkwafina sported a dress from Tommy Hilifiger’s fall ’19 collaboration with “Euphoria” star Zendaya. The houndstooth midi dress features a collared neckline, long sleeves and mixed prints; it is marked down from $200 to $170 on Tommy.com.
For footwear, Awkwafina selected shoes from one of her go-to labels: Malone Souliers. She went with the brand’s Maureen mules, which have a pointed-toe and a leather upper. The heels are available for purchase on Farfetch.com, retailing for $572.
Awkwafina’s look was replete with items from FN Achievement Awards winners. Hilfiger was named Collaborator of the Year for 2019, thanks to both his range with Zendaya and a partnership with Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton. At the same ceremony, Jimmy Choo longtime creative director Sandra Choi was inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Meanwhile, Malone Souliers is also no stranger to the FNAAs. The label was honored in 2017 with the Lauch of the Year award.
In the video below, Tommy Hilfiger talks working with Zendaya and how music has influenced his work.
Awkwafina Wears Heels With Invisible Straps at Variety’s Power of Women Event
Awkwafina Rocks the Celeb-Favorite Neon Trend at ‘The Late Show’
Awkwafina Makes Style Statement With Glitter Eyes & Pointed Toes at ‘The Farewell’ Screening
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner