Ariel Winter’s latest outfit has major ’90s vibes.
The actress sported a minskirt and white slingback heels at a “Modern Family” press event in Pasadena, Calif., on Wednesday.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin Sparkles in Saint Laurent Minidress + More Stars at InStyle's Golden Globes 2020 After-Party
- Ariel Winter Matches Strappy Sandals to Her Feathery Handbag at Girl Up GirlHero Awards
- Ariel Winter Sparkles in Crystal-Covered Mary Janes & LBD on the Red Carpet
Winter wore an Off-White cropped button-down shirt under a gray pinstriped Asos Design blazer (marked down from $76 to $60.50 on Asos.com). On the bottom, she wore a high-waisted miniskirt with button accents, which is available on Asos.com for just $15, down from $45.
Winters completed her ensemble with white slingback pumps from Dorateymur. Made of cowhide leather, the shoes have an elastic slingback strap, a pointed toe and a 4.25-inch stiletto heel. They are available to buy now on Shopbop.com, marked down from $460 to $130.
Her look was styled by Dani + Emma, a Los Angeles-based duo who have also worked with Rebecca Rittenhouse, Kaitlynn Carter and Lennon Stella.
Winter’s outfit called to mind Britney Spears’ ensemble in the “…Baby One More Time” video, which debuted in 1998. In the video, Spears wears a flared charcoal miniskirt with a gray cardigan over a white button-down tied at the waist — a color palette similar to Winter’s look.
While Spears’ costume was that of a schoolgirl, Winter gave her look a more business-chic vibe, courtesy of the pinstripes and stilettos.
Click through the gallery to see more of Ariel Winter’s style.
Ariel Winter Matches Strappy Sandals to Her Feathery Handbag at Girl Up GirlHero Awards
Ariel Winter Sparkles in Crystal-Covered Mary Janes & LBD on the Red Carpet
Ariel Winter Keeps Comfy in Sweats & Dog-Print Vans Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner