Kanye West and Adidas may have more Yeezy Boost 350 V2 styles to look forward to in 2020.
According to the sneaker leak account @yeezyseason2 on Instagram, the West-designed sneaker may be released in a new stealthy makeup. Leaked images show a black two-tone Primeknit color scheme that’s contrasted by white and gray stripes. Also, an all-black stripe runs across the side separating purple accents. A mock-up image shows that this pair is expected to feature a black Boost-cushioned midsole.
More from Footwear News
- Is This the Next Adidas Yeezy Basketball Quantum Release?
- How to Get the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Cinder' Being Released This Weekend
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Linen' Gets a First Look
According to the post, this new makeup of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is scheduled to arrive during the second half of this year, although the company did not reveal a release date. Like the previous 350 V2 releases, the model is expected to retail for $220.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 made its retail debut in 2016, and it is still arguably the most popular model in the Adidas Yeezy line with new colorways continuing to sell out. Although the coronavirus pandemic has forced brick-and-mortar stores to close temporarily, the latest “Mist” Yeezy Boost 380 is still launching tomorrow in full-family sizing on Adidas.com/Yeezy, the Adidas app, and at Yeezy Supply; it will retail for $150–$230.
A New Colorway of the Yeezy Boost 380 Has Emerged
Is This the Next Adidas Yeezy Basketball Quantum Release?
Adidas and Donald Glover Bring Partnership to an End
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts