First shared by @kickwhoshow on the social media platform is an unreleased “Oatmeal” style of the popular Nike Air Fear of God 1 model. This rendition channels the fall season with soft beige and light brown colors covering the mesh and leather-based design. While the shoe does feature the traditional lacing setup, a zipper is used on the heel to give wearers an easier way to put the shoes on. The look is completed with a chunky semi-translucent tooling that features a blue Zoom Air-cushioned heel.
More from Footwear News
- Nike and NBA 2K20 Will Have Gamers Wearing Sneakers From the Video Game
- Olivia Kim's Nike Space at Nordstrom NYC Breaks New Ground in the Women's Sneaker Market
- Fans Can Customize the Buzzy Nike AF1 Cactus Plant Flea Market Shoes Starting Today
The latest Nike Air Fear of God 1 “Oatmeal” is expected to release on Nov. 2 for a retail price of $350, but Nike and Lorenzo have yet to officially confirm its launch.
Fans Can Customize the Buzzy Nike AF1 Cactus Plant Flea Market Shoes Starting Today
These Fun Nike Basketball Sneakers Are Being Released for the NBA’s Opening Week
Nike ACG Reveals New Outdoor Sneaker Built to Handle Winter
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time