When it comes to style, Angelina Jolie is a big fan of the classics — like button-up coats, pointy-toed pumps and leather tote bags.
She combined all three of the above pieces with her ensemble today in Paris, where she’s in town for a Guerlain photo shoot.
More from Footwear News
- Angelina Jolie Surprises in Arty Purple Top & Black Ankle-Strap Pumps in Rome
- Angelina Jolie Channels 1920 Flapper Style in Fringed Dress & Silver Pumps on Tokyo Red Carpet
- Angelina Jolie Sports Head-to-Heel White for Labor Day in Ferragamo Sandals
Jolie wore a sleek all-black look on the Parisian streets, sporting a long coat over an eyelet dress.
For footwear, the mom of six selected shiny black pumps. The shoes boasted a pointed toe, a mid heel and a low-cut topline.
The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” star accessorized with oversize sunglasses and a shiny black leather handbag with gold hardware.
The outfit nailed so-called “French girl style,” which was fitting given that Jolie was in the City of Lights.
French girl style favors the timeless over the trendy. The ethos involves investing in fewer pieces that can be worn in more ways — with items like skinny jeans and tailored jackets providing the basis for looks.
When she’s not on duty, Jolie tends to stick with simple, understated shoes. In summer, the A-lister likes sandal slides from Salvatore Ferragamo and Gabriela Hearst; when the fall chill sets in, the Oscar winner swaps her open-toe shoes for Everlane kitten heels and Aquatalia suede boots.
Click through the gallery to check out Angelina Jolie’s best shoe styles over the years.
Angelina Jolie Surprises in Arty Purple Top & Black Ankle-Strap Pumps in Rome
Angelina Jolie Channels 1920 Flapper Style in Fringed Dress & Silver Pumps on Tokyo Red Carpet
Angelina Jolie Sports Head-to-Heel White for Labor Day in Ferragamo Sandals
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age