This morning, a magnificent photo was brought to our attention―a photo that, while unexpected, is totally expected. It makes the most sense ever. The photo? An Insta story shot of the most likely of bros, Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom at a house at Coachella. Although we have no real proof of where this photo is from or who took it, we believe it, all of it, because it is perfect.
The two were photographed together at Coachella's Neon Carnival, Saturday, so we can only hope this is the scene they came home to that night. Here, 12 important things to see in the pic of Orlando Bloom and Leonardo DiCaprio:
2. Leo's Man Bun.
3. Leo's favorite newsboy hat on the couch.
4. Orlando Bloom, who probably goes by "Orly" when he's at Coachella.
6. Orlando Bloom's pelvis.
7. Blue Diamond almonds that are almost certainly a Titanic reference.
8. Brossential Cool Ranch Doritos.
9. Classic Doritos, because classic.
10. Empty guac. (PSA: Always buy guac in multiples. Newbs.)
11. Brochella geotag, because are you even at Brochella if you don't Insta from Broachella?
12. The mystery dude on the left's wolf shirt. Cool wolf, mystery dude!
You Might Also Like