Amazon’s Black Friday sale has finally arrived, which means it’s time to score major discounts on everything from smart TV’s to Apple MacBooks and so much more. There are so many deals happening at once, so to make things a little easier for you, we rounded up the best Black Friday deals happening right now.
Not only are we regularly scanning through thousands of deals to bring you the very best — like 53 percent off the Garmin Smart Watch and this 23andMe DNA Kit for 50 percent off — but the Lightening Deal markdowns, too. For these, not only is the time limited, but the quantity is, too, so you’ll have to act fast if you want to take advantage of these killer markdowns. One of the best 24-hour deals we’ve seen so far is the super comfortable Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers, which are currently on sale for over $100 off.
Normally priced at $180, they are only $75 right now (or 58 percent off). The sleek kicks boast a cushioned rubber sole that provides ample support and traction. They also feature a cozy knit upper that molds to your feet while you’re wearing them.
You only have 12 more hours, at the time or writing, to score these discounted sneakers, so you’ll have to act fast — especially because this deal is already 87 percent claimed. And if you do miss out, don’t fret. Amazon’s got plenty of other comfortable shoe deals happening during its Black Friday sale, including these Nike sneakers and these Dr. Scholls flats.
To buy: amazon.com, $75 (originally $180)
More Black Friday 2019 News:
- 31 Seriously Discounted Travel Finds to Shop at Nordstrom’s Black Friday Sale
- 40 Pairs of Comfortable Shoes on Super Sale for Black Friday
- The Best Travel Essentials Deals to Shop at Walmart’s Black Friday Sale
- 35 Amazing Deals on Travel Essentials to Shop at Zappos’ Black Friday Sale
- Macy’s Black Friday Sale Has Amazing Deals on Luggage, Shoes, and More — Here’s What to Shop