While Jennifer Lopez gets most of the credit for her style, her fiancé, Alex Rodriguez, is proving that he, too, is on trend.
The former Yankees star shared a sweet behind-the-scenes shot with his daughter Natasha from J-Lo’s Super Bowl performance rehearsal. While Natasha kept it casual in a Champion T-shirt, patterned leggings and a pair of black classic Vans Old Skool sneakers, her dad stepped it up; A-Rod wore a cream sweater over a white button-down paired with khaki pants and sleek brown leather lace-up sneakers with a white outsole. The silhouette is the Gamma, a look from a high-end brand he is fond of: Alma Mater.
More from Footwear News
- A-Rod Gives a Sneak Peek of J-Lo's Slick Sneakers at Super Bowl Rehearsals
- J-Lo & A-Rod Match in Monochromatic Ensembles for Black Friday Shopping
- Exclusive: Alex Rodriguez Talks J-Lo's Sneaker Collection, Wedding Shoes and More at Sneakersnstuff
He captioned the father-daughter post: “Super Bowl rehearsal with Natasha. These days, it’s the only way I can get her to spend time with her old man (see cane), but I’ll take it. #Tashi.”
Rodriguez released a limited-edition take on the burgeoning brand’s Gamma silhouette in November.
“I wanted a sneaker now that I’m retired — and I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since [the New York Yankees] won the world championship — [but] I wanted to have a sneaker that makes you look younger and cooler,” Rodriguez told FN. “That’s what I was trying to do and I think we landed it.”
Exclusive: Alex Rodriguez Talks J-Lo’s Sneaker Collection, Wedding Shoes and More at Sneakersnstuff
J-Lo & A-Rod Match in Monochromatic Ensembles for Black Friday Shopping
Why Dick’s Sporting Goods Brought Out A-Rod & More Stars for First-Ever Fashion Show
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic