One of the more interesting colorways that have been released for the Air Jordan 1 Mid in recent memory will soon include the “Metallic Silver” makeup coming this week.
The shoe seems to draw inspiration from an emblem of the early ’90s: the disco ball. The mid-cut upper is covered in a unique reflective material in a grid pattern. Swoosh branding in a flat silver patent leather appears on the sides as well as the tongue. Additional details include a premium red velvet used for the insole, along with a black sock liner, which sits atop a classic white midsole and a black rubber outsole. Check out a detailed look at the latest style below.
More from Footwear News
- Twix and The Shoe Surgeon Are Giving Away Custom 'Cookies and Creme' Sneakers
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Street Style in Trendy Jordan 1s
- How David Stern Impacted Footwear and Fashion in the NBA
Fans will be able to pick up the latest Air Jordan 1 Mid “Metallic Silver” for $125 when it is released on Feb. 1 at 10 a.m. EST via the SNKRS app as well as at select Jordan Brand retailers.
In related news, Jordan Brand is releasing a special iteration of the Air Jordan 10 inspired by Miami, the host city of Super Bowl 54.
NBA Players Send Thoughtful Messages to Kobe Bryant on Their Sneakers During Games
Kanye West, John Legend + More Musicians Remember Kobe Bryant on Grammys Night
Before Nike, Kobe Bryant Had Some of Adidas’ Most Memorable Signature Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts