A leak today by Yeezy Mafia said it would be the “Earth” iteration of the acclaimed Kanye West-designed shoe. The look is executed in a brown hue that takes over the Primeknit upper and midsole. There is a hit of yellow on the midsole near the heel and a dark brown shade on the collar. The shoe is completed with a classic gum outsole.
More from Footwear News
- Hailey Baldwin's Got Supercool Sneaker Style
- The Most Comfortable Men's Shoes With Tie-Less Laces
- You Can Now Virtually Try On the Adidas Alphaedge 4D Running Shoe
Yeezy Mafia did not provide an exact release date, but the sneaker leak account did state that the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Earth” would hit stores in 2020 and would come with a $220 price tag. Although the images and info leaked today, there is no confirmation from the Three Stripes about when, or if, the sneaker will hit stores.
For those not content with waiting until next year for a new Yeezy Boost 350 V2, Yeezy Mafia revealed two days ago the releases are expected to hit stores in December from West’s brand. The looks include the “Yeezreel” on Dec. 14, the “Yeezreel Glow RF” on Dec. 17, the “Yechiel RF” on Dec. 19, and the “Yechiel” on Dec. 20.
Two weeks ago, Yeezy Mafia revealed another take on the silhouette, the “Desert Sage” look, which is also expected in 2020.
The Latest Adidas Yeezy 500 ‘Stone’ Is Releasing for the Entire Family
Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 ‘Carbon Blue’ Will Reportedly Release Soon
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court