Adidas is expected to follow up last month’s release of the “Azael” Yeezy 700 V3 with a stealthy makeover for the model.
The pair features a breathable mesh as the base of the upper. It’s paired with semitranslucent plastic overlays and a white stripe pattern running across the sides. Unlike the first and second variations of the Yeezy 700 line, the signature Boost cushioning typically featured in the midsole has been replaced by a new EVA foam cushioning system hidden within a thick shell for comfort and all-day support. The look is completed with a herringbone rubber outsole providing improved traction.
More from Footwear News
- 'Tailgate' Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Will Release in a Reflective Colorway
- How to Tell If Your Yeezy Sneakers Are Fake
- 7 Shoes That Nearly Broke the Internet in 2019
The brand has yet to reveal an official release date for this all-black Adidas Yeezy 700 V2. But rumors have it that the black colorway will be released sometime in 2020 on Adidas.com., for a retail price of $200
Jonah Hill and Adidas Are Reportedly Joining Forces for Three New Sneaker Colorways
Round Two Founder Sean Wotherspoon Is Collaborating With Adidas
Marketing Plays: Adidas Reveals New Women’s-Focused Campaign and Collection + More News
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court