With the 2020 Chinese New Year still a few weeks away, it looks like Adidas’ yearly celebrations of the Chinese holiday will continue with the release of two special Ultra Boost styles that are arriving much earlier than anticipated.
International retailer Sneakersnstuff has a special iteration of the popular Ultra Boost as well as the recently unveiled Ultra Boost 20 dropping this week. The first of the two is the Ultra Boost DNA, which features a gray-based Primeknit construction that’s elevated with floral graphics on the heel counter. An embroidered tiger crouches the forefoot. Finishing off the look is a black Continental outsole for durability.
More from Footwear News
- Ronnie Fieg Teases New Winter-Ready Kith Collab With Adidas Terrex, Announces Pop-Up Shop
- The Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Yecheil' Is Coming Soon
- Melania Trump's Best Shoe Style of 2019
The Ultra Boost 20 features a more stealthy color palette with a predominately black Primeknit upper and a matching lacing cage on the sides featuring gold Three Stripes branding. Similar to the first style, floral embroideries appear on the midfoot; they are also printed on the blacked-out Boost midsole and Continental outsole.
How to Get the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Yeezreel’ That Comes Out This Weekend
Beyoncé Teases First Sneaker From Ivy Park Collection With Adidas
How Adidas Will Use Beyoncé, Kanye West and Pharrell to Make a Statement in 2020
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court