If you’re a Roku TV or Roku Player user, then you might already be fielding spoilers about The Mandalorian as you try to figure out how the heck to start streaming on the Disney+ platform. Luckily for you, our guide on how to stream Disney+ on Roku devices is pretty straightforward—even if Roku’s blog post about the service is pretty obtuse. Instead, you can read on below for our numbered, foolproof instructions.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Disney+ here.
- (Heads up: New users get a seven-day free trial; after that, you’ll be billed $6.99 a month plus applicable taxes.)
- Start up your Roku Device.
- Navigate to your Roku Home Screen.
- Scroll down and select...