We all have that friend who will not allow you to take a bite out of your bolognese until they’ve found the perfect angle for their Instagram picture.
Sure, it can be annoying (especially if you’re hangry) until you remember that this friend is also an incredible cook and often shares their culinary masterpieces with you. So what to get them for Chrismukkah? Surely they have enough kitschy salt and pepper shakers to last a lifetime, right?
Luckily, the frontier of food-themed gifts is vast and wide. Whether they’re a novice cook or a (well-seasoned, ahem) food blogger, stylish cooking accessories and interesting recipe books can make for thoughtful, unique gifts.
From pink kitchen gadgets to space-themed cutting boards, here are 54 food-themed gifts for the aspiring food blogger.
1. Thread & Whisk Grace Apron, $125
The aspiring chef needs a fancy apron, OBVI. This one comes with a linen hand towel, aka flounce, attached, but you can snag additional flounces for $25.
2. Corelle Livingware Spring Pink Plate, $5.49
Love the floral detailing on this plate. Can’t you see the Instagram food pic already?
3. Smeg ’50s Retro Mixer, $459.99
A pink mixer from Smeg will inspire anyone to bake.
For the chef who also dabbles in astronomy.
5. Swiss Diamond Cast Iron Grill, $99.95
Get those sexy grill lines on grilled cheeses with this pan.
6. Big Chill Retro Microwave, $595
We’re obsessed with Big Chill’s products and this has to be the prettiest microwave we’ve ever seen.
7. Madeira Cocotte Baking Dishes, $69.99
Just what you need for mini casseroles or…LAVA CAKES.
8. Don Ciccio & Figli Limoncello, $32
A delicious limoncello that will transport you to Italy.
9. Hurom Personal Slow Juicer, $299
The thought of homemade almond milk will make any foodie weep with joy.
10. RIVSALT, $35
Could salt be any cooler than this?!
11. One Sheet Eats, $13.38
This book is great for chefs who appreciate one-pot meals.
12. White Marble Monogram Board, $39.95
A white marble cutting board is a staple for food bloggers, and this one is extra special because it’s monogrammed.
13. Standard Wines, $8
A new wine-by-the-glass brand that looks a little like science lab bottles!
14. Homegrown Gourmet Mozzarella and Burrata Kit, $19.99
Let’s hope your giftee shares the burrata they make with this kit.
15. The Vegetable Butcher by Cara Mangini, $22.88
Every aspiring chef should learn the art and skill of chopping vegetables.
16. Pyrex Love 9.5″ Pie Plate, $4.99
We’ll be in the kitchen cookin’ pies with this adorable baking dish.
17. CW by CorningWare Pool 3-qt Baker, $24.99
We see a five-cheese macaroni casserole in our future.
18. Pastel Melamine Bowls, $65
Don’t underestimate the beauty of stylish mixing bowls.
19. Tutti Frutti Square Storage Containers, $33.49
Leftovers have never looked cuter!
20. Atlas Coffee Club 12-Month Subscription, $199
For the caffeine-loving foodie, a coffee subscription!
21. Pyrex Love Turquoise Measuring Cup, $4.99
Measure a person’s love for cooking with this Pyrex cup.
22. America the Great Cookbook, $40
Chefs all over the country share their recipes in this book. An inspiration for any cook!
23. Lagostina Heritage Lasagneria, $199.95
This lasagna cookware made by the iconic Lagostina family brand is a dream for any pasta-loving food blogger. Perhaps they’ll repay you by making you lasagna for the rest of your life.
24. Bananas Oven Mitt, $17.99
A tropical-themed oven mitt would brighten up any kitchen.
25. Bananas Cast Iron Skillet Mitt, $7.99
Don’t forget the matching oven mitt!
26. Hasselblad True Zoom Camera, $299.99
If your friend has a Moto Z phone, they can add this legendary brand’s lens to bring food photos to a whole new level. Much easier (and more affordable) than shelling out for an SLR!
Another inspirational book for chefs who don’t mess around when it comes to quick meals.
28. Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé, $29.99
It may be winter, but that won’t stop us from drinking rosé.
29. Peaches and Cream Flowering Tea, $9.99
A blossoming tea is thee most ‘gram-worthy.
30. T-Fal Endura Copper Fry Pan, $29.99
Copper is a huge trend right now, so this pan makes the perfect gift.
31. Rose Gold Heart Tea Infuser, $9.99
Your friend might consider switching to tea when they see this heart-shaped infuser.
32. Tea Kettle In Rose Gold, $45.99
Have you ever seen a kettle more fashionable?
33. Riondo Prosecco, $11.99
Make everything from boozy popsicles to sangria with this Riondo Prosecco.
34. KRUPS 4-Slice Belgian Style Waffle Maker, $34.99
Imagine all the sweet AND savory waffles that will be born out of this KRUPS machine.
Kitchen cleaning products are essential for those who spend the majority of their time in the kitchen. Hook your pal up with some Mrs. Meyers and they will be ever so grateful.
For the newbie baker, a kit from Red Velvet NYC is a sweet gift.
37. T-Fal Airbake Nonstick 16-Inch Copper Pizza Pan, $14.99
Homemade pizzas will be cooked evenly thanks to this pan’s Microdome Dome technology.
38. Le Creuset Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven, $259.95
Le Creuset is the Rolls-Royce of cookware. Your friend will give you free meals for life.
39. Vintage Streamline Kitchen Timer, $25
Bread shan’t be burnt again.
40. Vinebox Subscription, $81-$300
There’s nothing like getting new wine delivered to you every month!
41. Rainbow Colored Blade Bread Knife, $9.99
A unicorn in the form of a bread knife? LOVE.
42. Stemless Wine and Cocktail Saguaro Set of 2, $25.99
These wine glasses give us total Palm Springs vibes.
43. SALT, FAT, ACID, HEAT by Samin Nosrat, $20.09
This book is basically a bible for novice chefs.
Carb warriors will channel their inner Aziz Ansari with this pasta maker.
45. Stillhouse Mint Chip Whiskey, $29.99
Three words: MINT. CHIP. WHISKEY.
46. Gaea Oil & Vinegar Gift Set, $29.99
Olive oil is key to cooking. Why not spoil your pal with oil and vinegar straight from Greece?
47. Vitamix Perfect Blend Smart Scale & Recipe App, $99.95
Never screw up measurements again with this precise scale.
Do you know a foodie who prefers whiskey over wine? Get them this classic blended scotch.
49. Vitamix Professional Series, $649
Make everything from soups to smoothies with this glorious machine.
50. Mulehead, $29
Mules are not only delicious, they’re incredibly ~chic~. This book shows how to make them 75 different ways.
Sometimes a chef needs their alone time when creating a palatable masterpiece. This dish towel says it all without having them say anything.
52. Harry & David Sweet Potato Butter, $5.99
This rare butter might even impress the foodie who has seen it all.
For the food blogger who is also health-conscious.
54. Avon Living Go Golden Stacking Wine Rack, $19.99
This simple yet stunning rack is perfect for all that wine your friend is going to drink while cooking.