Friendship is such a wonderful thing! Seriously, we would all be totally lost if it weren't for our best friends. Whether you've known your bestie for a couple of months or for years and years, you just know when there's a special connection and your bond only gets stronger as time goes on. That’s why there’s certain things you can only do with your BFF because your best friend is always down for anything. A road trip, a late-night trip to the local diner, a wingperson for your next date–they’re always there when you need some company. You probably already have a best friend bucket list, but here are 45 things you and your bestie have probably done or will do in the near future. How many can you check off?
1. Send pics of your outfit for school the night before to get their approval.
2. Facetime with each other after spending all day at school together. You can never get enough.
3. Help curate each other's Insta grids.
4. Binge watch your favorite YouTuber's videos for hours on end.
5. Make endless amounts of TikToks together.
6. Look at old pictures and videos of each other and reminisce about all of your great memories.
7. Give each other the side eye when you’re both in an awkward situation you need to escape.
8. Admit that you’re actually pooping while talking on the phone with each other. There's no shame between you and your bestie.
9. Ask them to smell you to see if you need to throw more deodorant on. Sorry, mom's not around.
10. Ask them to follow/friend request your ex’s new fling so they can keep an eye out for you.
11. Head to a date you don’t really want to go on because your BFF needs a wing-person. What else are friends for?
12. Ask them to take a million candid pics of you until you find the right one for your next IG post.
13. Take a road trip because you’re bored.
14. Head to a music festival or concert.
15. Be brutally honest in a way you wouldn’t be with other people. Yes, that text does sound a little clingy.
16. Tell them to comment a compliment under your latest post. Go best friend! That's my best friend!
17. Support them while they act stupid in public. People are staring, but I guess it's fine if you want to walk barefoot.
18. Text them the link of a dress you’re planning to buy and ask them what they think.
19. Text each other outside the big friend group chat to comment on what the others are saying.
20. Create a special hashtag for all your BFF posts.
21. Send each other memes you can both relate to.
22. Help each other plan every detail of your birthday celebrations.
23. Post the most embarrassing throwback pics of each other. You two go way back.
24. Know all of each other's crazy family drama.
25. Give each other the best pep talks before major life moments. Everyone needs words of encouragement.
26. Research every little detail about their crush. You scroll through their Instagram, check out their dating history, and learn just about everything there is to know about them.
27. Finish each other's sentences. It's corny, but it happens.
28. Memorize each other's class schedules.
29. Ugly cry while watching The Notebook.
30. Eat an entire pizza and then go get ice cream.
31. Send screen shots of conversations between you and your crush. How else are you supposed to know what to say next?
32. Snapchat each other ugly/funny faces.
33. Borrow each other's clothes and never return them. What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine, right?
34. Take stuff from their fridge like it's your own. It would just be weird if you asked first.
35. Call their Mom when you can't find them.
36. Stay in on a Saturday night binge-watching Netflix, but on Monday tell everyone you went to an amazing party. What they don't know won't hurt them.
37. Spend holidays with each other's families. Two Thanksgivings are better than one.
38. Hang out at their house when they're not even there.
39. Stalk each other on social media and then quiz them on everything they did without you.
40. Hang out for hours saying absolutely nothing. You're so close you don't even need words.
41. Laugh until you cry when they do something super embarrassing. It goes without saying that you're concerned, and therefore, you're allowed to laugh before you help.
42. Accidentally match without planning it. You kind of own all of the same things.
43. Make up dance routines to your favorite songs. You only perform them in private, but you're almost positive you guys could become the next Fifth Harmony.
44. Tell each other the 100% honest truth.
45. Fight over everything and then makeup as soon as you realize you can't live without them.
You Might Also Like