- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the "Harry Potter" series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
1. The Mean Girls necklaces.
2. The Zombieland: Double Tap Von Dutch top.
3. The Little Women (2019) swapped clothes.
4. The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix pink progression.
5. The Black Panther flag.
6. The Monty Python and the Holy Grail chain mail.
7. The Knives Out sweater.
8. The Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Nazi uniforms.
The costume designer Anthony Powell studied the uniforms in depth and shared his images and drawings with co-costume designer Joanna Johnston, who then found the real uniforms with her team.
9. The Back to the Future Part II foreshadowing shirt.
10. And the Back to the Future Part III bandana.
11. The Juno mimicry.
12. The Star Wars: The Last Jedi repaired jacket.
13. The Captain America: The Winter Soldier necklace.
14. The Harry Potter fading robes.
15. The Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom dress-up.
16. The The 40-Year-Old Virgin face T-shirt.
17. The Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets hand-me-down Ron's robes.
18. And the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix hand-me-downs.
19. The Jurassic World homage.
20. The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World band shirt.
21. ...and the Scott Pilgrim vs. the World band shirt.
22. The Breakfast Club inside out sweater.
23. The Rocketman "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" outfit.
24. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 father references.
25. The Forrest Gump blue shirt.
26. The Crazy Rich Asians ring.
27. The National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation "turtleneck."
28. The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix teaching attire.
29. The Thor: Ragnarok gloves.
30. The Spaceballs look-a-like.
31. The Clueless baseball hat.
32. The Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby loss of sponsorship.
33. And finally, the Harry Potter costume that never changed.
In the Harry Potter Movies (2001-2011), Snape’s costume was the only one that never changed. According to costume designer, Jany Temine:"Because, it was perfect. When something is perfect you cannot change it.” She joined in Prisoner of Azkaban and changed most costumes except Snape’s. from MovieDetails