The holidays are a time to gather with loved ones you might not get to see often, like your grandparents. Whether you visit each other once a year or once a week, it’s still a special occasion to spend with relatives. And while sharing family meals and memories together is the most important part of the holiday season, this time of year is also the perfect opportunity to offer up a little something to show your grandparents how much you care.
Image courtesy of Amazon.
Some of the best Christmas gifts for grandparents are the most thoughtful ones. And you certainly don’t have to spend a fortune to impress your family members—the simplest presents like a photo album filled with cherished pictures or a nostalgic ceramic Christmas tree will put a smile on your grandparents' faces.
However, if you want to go all out on a big-ticket item like a home DNA ancestry kit or a time-saving pressure cooker, you can always turn to siblings or cousins to chip in on a gift with you. That way you can get an unforgettable present for your grandparents without breaking the bank.
If you’re still not sure what to get Grandma or Grandpa, here are 30 gift ideas. No matter their hobbies, passions, or lifestyle, there’s something for everyone.
Here are the best Christmas gifts for grandparents:
- Best Overall: 23and Me DNA Test
- Best Budget: Pinnacle Classical Spiral Bound Photo Album with Gold Trim
- Best Tech: Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker with Alexa
- Most Nostalgic: Christmas Memories: Gifts, Activities, Fads, and Fancies, 1920s-1960s
- Best for Gardeners: Thistle Butterfly Puddler
- Best for Cooks: Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks
- Most Sentimental: Grandparent & Grandchild Letter Book Set
- Best for Healthy Living: LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
- Best Home Decor: Nest Fragrances Moroccan Amber Reed Diffuser
- Best Accessory: Free People Jaden Rib Knit Blanket Scarf
Scroll down to read all about these presents, plus more thoughtful gift ideas for grandparents.