“I’m always choreographing new content,” she said at FN Platform in Las Vegas this week. The TV host made an appearance with Skechers, showing off the brand’s spring ’20 retro-inspired apparel. “I love dressing the part but also I love the content and getting specific on body parts. It’s very visual,” she added about her app.
More from Footwear News
- Footwear Industry Power Players Gather in Las Vegas for FN Platform
- What's Selling: Nike, Vans, Skechers & Uniform Shoes Lead BTS Shopping
- If a Shoe Brand Pays an Influencer $1,000, Here's What It Will Get
Here, Burke gives three essential tips for those looking to become their best selves.
1. Make yourself a priority.
Schedule workouts in advance so they are more likely to get done, she explained. “I like to knock mine out top of the morning.”
2. Be stronger than your excuses.
She said, “Just get it done. We are worthy, we matter. It’s all possible.” In Brooke Burke Body, users have the ability to choose from five to eight to 12-minute workouts, which she designed purposely for women on the go.
3. Something is better than nothing.
“You can set reasonable goals. The more you work out the better you feel and the better you feel the more you work out. It’s an infectious process,” she said.
Watch on FN: