What do you get the generation who has literally everything at their fingertips? We found 29 of the coolest gifts for millennials that they’ll Instagram Story like crazy.
1. PALAIS DES THES MATCHA SET
Coffee is out. Matcha is in.
2. EVERLANE DENIM JACKET
It goes with that "I'm not even trying" vibe he's all about.
3. French Girl Sea Soak
One phrase that every millennial knows well: self-care. This Dead Sea salt mix softens skin, soothes muscles and relaxes with scents of lavender and mint.
4. GROWLER WERKS STAINLESS STEEL GROWLER
So much more sophisticated than the kegs you had in college.
5. Haven Teak Bathtub Caddy
Stick with the self-care theme and gift your fave millennial this incredible bath caddy, complete with a wine glass holder (because, duh).
6. Champion Reverse Weave Crop Hoodie
She’ll wear this vintage-inspired and slightly oversize hoodie to hot yoga and brunch.
7. PERCY NOBLEMAN BEARD BALM
Because he wouldn't dream of leaving his beard and 'stache ungroomed.
8. T3 1-Inch Straightening & Styling Iron
It doesn’t get more convenient than this styling iron that curls, waves and straightens.
9. DUTUT 'BE THERE IN A PROSECCO' GRAPHIC TEE
The tee says it all (but adding an actual bottle of Prosecco can’t hurt).
10. BOSE WIRELESS SOUNDBAR
The final season of Game of Thrones demands theater-quality sound.
11. Bandolier Leather iPhone Crossbody Case
Her phone is glued to her at all times. This stylish crossbody helps her maintain that status but also allows her to go hands-free.
12. Kiehl’s Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment
Avocado toast, but make it skin care.
13. Polaroid OneStep+ Instant Camera with Bluetooth
Because sometimes real-life photos are better than Insta likes. This camera includes Bluetooth capabilities for advanced photographic techniques, manual mode and a built-in portrait lens.
14. Outdoor Voices Springs Ankle Leggings
For working out and just plain hanging out. In other words, she’ll live in these cult-favorites.
15. COLE HAAN LEATHER SNEAKERS
A step up from his Vans.
16. Slip Silk Scrunchies
Seriously, why did scrunchies ever go away?
17. FJÄLLRÄVEN 'MINI KÅNKEN’ WATER-RESISTANT BACKPACK
These mini backpacks are basically a right of passage for all millennials, so naturally, they need one.
18. DH New York Faux-Shearling Moto Jacket
Chances are she had (or still has) a fleece Patagonia or North Face jacket. Consider this one her upgraded, way more stylish adult version.
19. QUAY AUSTRALIA Cat Eye Sunglasses
Sunglasses should be fun. And we’re having fun just looking at these.
20. Everlane Oversize Alpaca Crew
It wouldn’t be a millennial gift guide if there wasn’t any millennial pink.
21. FOREO FACIAL CLEANSING DEVICE
Because guys care about their skin-care routines, too.
22. Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette
She is nothing but loyal to her Naked Palettes. Expand her collection with the latest launch.
23. iHome Power Bank
If you think her iPhone can last all day on one charge, you’re mistaken. (Girl’s gotta ’Gram).
24. BUSHWICK KITCHEN THREES KNEES SPICY TRIO SAUCE
Let's face it: This is, like, a two-week supply.
25. Rebecca Minkoff Blythe Leather Belt Bag
You call them fanny packs, but she calls them belt bags.
26. Ionic Natural Salt Crystal Lamp
If their space doesn’t feel like a chic Himalayan spa, it probably should. Plus, these lamps actually help clean the air, naturally dilute odors and provide relaxing vibes.
27. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Only the best for the best.
28. THE ART OF SHAVING SANDALWOOD SHAVING KIT
Who even uses disposable razors anymore?
29. Sugarfina 7-Day Gummy Bear 'Cleanse'
One cleanse she can actually stick to.
Additional reporting by Emily Brozyna.