Whether you’re throwing it on the grill or baking it in the oven, you’re going to need a side to round out your fish dinner. From cauliflower rice to ratatouille, you’re guaranteed to find what you’re looking for in one of these 30 side dishes for fish.
1. Corn and Tomato Salad with Feta and Lime
We paired two of our favorite in-season vegetables into one summery side dish. Behold the corn and tomato salad
2. Gluten-Free Cauliflower Gnocchi Pomodoro
Whether it’s ravioli, tortellini or spaghetti, we’ll never turn down a big plate of pasta.
3. 20-Minute Burrata Salad with Stone Fruit and Asparagus
No time? No problem.
4. Creamy Sweet Corn Pappardelle
We don’t always eat vegan, but it’s a fun bonus when a creamy, delightful dish just so happens to be plant-based.
5. Melon Caprese Skewers
Aren’t these little guys by Coterie member Gaby Dalkin the cutest?
6. Rainbow Vegetable Skewers
Fire up the grill.
7. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sriracha and Lime
If there’s a sweet potato fan club out there, we’d like to join.
8. Panzanella Salad
A light yet satisfying side that won’t take all day to make.
9. Easy Green Beans with Browned Butter Almondine
So darn easy.
10. Ultra Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
We’ve never met a French fry we didn’t like.
11. Lemon-Tahini Salad with Lentils, Beets and Carrots
Precooked lentils make this recipe even easier.
12. Cauliflower ‘Potato’ Salad
When the carb cravings hit, cauliflower is here to sub in for potatoes! And yes, it works.
13. Cacio e Pepe Brussels Sprouts
Make it rain Pecorino Romano.
14. Charred Cauliflower with Garlic Tahini Sauce
Our favorite veggie strikes again.
15. Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed with Barley Risotto
Ooh, so fancy.
16. Oven-Roasted Beets and Potatoes
When you really want to impress your guests.
17. Sweet Corn, Tomato and Zucchini Grain Salad with Peach-Dijon Vinaigrette
A salad never looked so pretty.
18. Greek Orzo Stuffed Red Peppers
We’re already thinking how great these leftovers are going to be.
19. Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprout Bites
Add a tangy sauce for extra punch.
Pairs perfectly with shrimp, salmon, cod, you name it.
21. Vegan Potato Salad with Herbed Tahini Sauce
This dressing is everything.
22. Baked Cauliflower with Pomegranate Seeds and Thyme
Cool if we have seconds?
23. Cauliflower Rice
Sometimes you’ve gotta keep it simple.
24. Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Chèvre Ranch
Ready in 15 minutes.
25. Avocado Rice
We’re making this every night of the week.
26. Sage-Barley Risotto with Butternut Squash
You don’t have to be a chef to master this recipe.
27. Spiralized Winter Vegetable Gratin
Sub in your favorite seasonal veggies.
28. Sweet Potato and Arugula Salad
This one takes only 35 minutes, and is oh-so impressive.
29. Greek Wedge Salad
The classic dish is wonderfully simple, but all that bacon and blue cheese...oof.
30. Summer Millet Salad
If you're tired of quinoa as a base, it's time to try millet. Did we mention it's gluten-free and cooks quickly?