The world? Well, it’s kind of a scary place right now. The palette cleanser we all desperately need? A roundup of the goofiest, silliest, most fun-loving royal photos of all time. Princess Diana carrying a windblown Prince Harry in the rain? Yes, please. Princess Charlotte sticking her tongue out at crowds? #TBT. This—and much, much more lighthearted royal content—right this way.
1. When William and Kate Visited Diagon Alley
Harry Potter fans? Of course they are.
2. AND HARRY’S HAIR GOT A *BIT* WINDBLOWN
Should have known he’d grow up to be a royal goofball.
3. When William Joked Around with an Air Horn
Kate’s face: “I’m smiling, but for the love of Pete, you better not.”
4. And Savannah Phillips Showed George Who Was Really in Charge
Royal cousins, right?
5. When Harry Joked Around with Kate
“This invisible watch on my wrist? I can sound the alert and have Champagne delivered balcony-side in two secs,” he likely said.
6. And Pretended to Be a Horse (in a Buggy) to Amuse the Crowds
7. When Harry Wowed the Crowd—and Stuck Out His Tongue
Diana did not look too amused.
8. And Charlotte Did the Exact Same Thing
Kate thought it was slightly more entertaining—although she shut it down fast (just take a look at the video).
9. When Charles Modeled Safety Glasses
Ya look good, Chuck. Really good.
10. And William’s Face Said It All About Kid Life
Get it together, George, Louis and Char!
11. When Harry Proved He Was the Fastest Runner of Them All
12. But Then Got Totally Ghosted in a Race Against Usain Bolt
Still, based on this pic, he likely gave his all.
13. WHEN THE QUEEN WAS ALL, “YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?”
Even Kate couldn’t stifle a laugh.
14. And William Reminded His Grandmother, ‘Glasses On!’
“OK, OK, Wills, relaxxxx,” she likely replied.
15. When Camilla Toasted Dame Judi Dench with Ice Cream
16. And Harry Had Popcorn Stolen Right Out of His Hands
Sharing is caring, at least according to this little girl.
17. WHEN MEGHAN PULLED A ROSS GELLER WITH QUEEN ELIZABETH
“If the crowd up front could pipe down just a little bit.” LOL.
18. AND KATE CUT A RUG WITH PADDINGTON
“William, are you taking notes?”
19. When Literally the Only Thing George Cared About in the World Was Bubbles
Same, George. Same.
20. And Char Took a Different Stance: “Balloons Are Better”
Listen to your sister, George.