Whichever team you’re rooting for in the Super Bowl this year, one thing’s for sure: There better be snacks. But you’re way too fabulous to serve the same old guac and chips. Upstage the big game with these 19 fancy-as-hell healthier Super Bowl snacks.
1. GUACAMOLE SHRIMP WONTON CUPS
Bowls are for losers.
2. Avocado Deviled Eggs
Make sure to take at least a dozen Instagram shots before eating.
3. Carrot Pigs in a Blanket
Well, aren't these just adorable?
4. MEXICAN STUFFED SWEET POTATO SKINS
High in protein, low on guilt.
5. Buffalo Cauliflower Nuggets
Introducing our new favorite way to prepare the cruciferous veggie.
6. CRISPY PARMESAN TOMATO CHIPS
Potato chips? Hilarious.
7. DARK CHOCOLATE POPCORN WITH ROSEMARY SEA SALT
A special treat for when you’ve finished your cheese.
8. Sweet Potato Crostini
9. QUINOA MINI STUFFED PEPPERS
Too cute for words.
10. Italian Bruschetta Bar
Yes to all of this.
11. Brie-Stuffed Pretzel Bites
The secret ingredient is cheese. (It always is.)
12. CRISPY BLACKBERRY HONEY JALAPEñO WINGS
Get ready to make your guests’ jaws drop.
13. MINI NACHOS
Aww, these are almost too adorable to eat. (Key word: Almost.)
14. The Classiest Cheese Balls in the Universe
Just add crackers.
15. MINI TORTILLAS
Bite-size is the right size.
16. MEDITERRANEAN FETA CHEESE DIP
Pair with pita triangles and white wine.
17. ITALIAN PINWHEELS
We dare you to eat just one.
18. SPICY CRANBERRY SALSA WITH CREAM CHEESE
It sounds weird, but one bite and you’ll be hooked.
19. WARM SKILLET BREAD AND ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP
All you need is napkins. (Preferably fancy linen ones.)