There's probably no other holiday sweeter than Thanksgiving. Christmas is cool, but let's be honest: it’s all just about the gifts. Thanksgiving is all about food and family and literally sitting down to eat around the dinner table, not in front of the TV. It's finally a chance to spend time with people that you might not see everyday. But with all those personalities in one room, things can go sour quick. All your older family members asking about who you're dating, arguing about whose potato salad is better or who forgot to call who on their birthday, can make the day laughingly stressful. At the end of the day, the holiday is all about good fun. Check out these hilarious Thanksgiving memes as you patiently wait for the day when you can stuff your face 4 times over. There's no doubt you'll be able to relate to some of these.
1. There are holidays in between Halloween and Christmas you know
Let's put some more respect on Thanksgiving, please.
2. When the Thanksgiving lineup is looking hella yummy
I'm so grateful for this holiday.
3. When you just can't help yourself
I'm sorry I have no discipline.
4. Everyone has a Thanksgiving mood
5. When the conversation's starting to get boring
And you low-key want to stir the pot.
6. When you just want to enjoy your day off
Call me when dinner's ready.
7. When all your table manners suddenly go out the window
The food will make you do it.
8. When you're really not sure about that second plate
But something inside says go for it.
9. When you've been thinking about dinner all day
Waiting a few more minutes is just asking for too much.
10. When Thanksgiving is still months away
But you're already thinking about dinner.
11. For some reason, this always happens
And now you're about to be late to dinner.
12. When the Thanksgiving guests still haven't showed up
And you're hungry af.
13. When you're going all savage on your Thanksgiving dinner
It's not your fault everything is so delicious.
14. Is this a joke?
This can't be a real argument.
15. When you try to contribute a dish to the family dinner
And it just doesn't work out.
16. When being the oldest of all your cousins has its perks
Excuse me, I'm here to claim what's rightfully mine.
17. When you take on an odd after-school job
Grandparents are always so supportive.
18. When the plan fails miserably
It would've been faster to put the dishes on the table just like every other year.
19. When you're waiting for all the gossip that's going to spill during dinner
And you're one of the ones spilling it.
20. When you're more stuffed than the turkey
But someone says dessert.
21. When you're a whole Thanksgiving snack
22. When there are too many people in one room
It's best to keep it cordial.
23. When you know what you're eating for a whole week after Thanksgiving
Everyone knows Thanksgiving dinner tastes even better the next day.
24. When someone has to clean up the mess
But you don't want it to be you.
25. When all your big tests are scheduled for after Thanksgiving break
It's just torture.
You Might Also Like