So you’ve decided to give the ketogenic diet a whirl. (Good job.) But unless you want to eat spinach salad every day, you’re going to need some lunch inspiration. Voilà: 19 quick and easy keto lunch ideas that definitely aren’t “diet” food. Cheeseburgers, anyone?
1. Cauliflower Fried Rice
When in doubt, put an egg on it.
2. California Turkey and Bacon Wraps with Basil Mayo
Save the extra spread as a dip for veggies.
3. Easy Egg Wraps
Breakfast for lunch? Yes, please.
4. Blackened Shrimp, Asparagus and Avocado Salad
Give that boring Cobb salad an upgrade.
5. Easy Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos
You won’t miss the noodles, we promise.
6. Simple Keto Sushi
Incredibly healthy Philadelphia rolls, anyone?
7. Shrimp with Cauliflower “Grits” and Arugula
The next best thing to a trip to New Orleans.
8. Chipotle Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Aioli
Lettuce wraps > burrito bowls.
9. Easy Italian Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
Make it once, eat it all week long.
10. Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps
Where we’re going, we don’t need buns.
11. Sausage-and-Egg Breakfast Sandwich
They’re small, so you can have two.
12. Classic Stuffed Peppers
Best of all, there’s only one dish to do.
13. Grilled Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
14. BLT Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
If it were up to us, we’d stuff everything in an avo.
15. One-Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet
Make this if you have time to take a siesta afterward.
16. Cheesy Cauliflower Bread Sticks
Serve ’em with marinara dipping sauce.
17. Marinated Cauliflower Antipasto Salad
When in doubt, add cauliflower.
18. Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower
See what we mean?
19. Low-Carb Keto Quiche
Tomato bacon or spinach gorgonzola? Decisions, decisions…