Walmart is notorious for having some of the most ridiculous (AKA best) Black Friday sales. Starting online on Wednesday, November 21 at 10pm EST and in stores Thursday, November 22 at 6pm (eat your pumpkin pie early), you can snag some major discounts on iPhones, 4K TVs, toys, kitchen appliances, and more. Want to get a jumpstart on your shopping? The retailer has already started to offer early Black Friday deals — here’s what to scoop up now.
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7″ 8GB Tablet Android ($70, was $120): Tired of reading or watching your fave shows on your tiny phone screen at night? Upgrade to this slim Samsung tablet, which has a seven-inch display and a battery life of up to nine hours.
2. LEGO Star Wars TM Y-Wing Starfighter ($42, was $60): Jedi, both young and old, will enjoy putting together this 691-piece Y-Wing Starfighter.
3. Sharp 55″ Class 4K Ultra HD LED TV ($299, was $500): Do all your TV binge-watching in glorious, 4K high-def.
4. Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker ($50, was $59): Get your caffeine on quickly — this energy efficient coffee maker can brew three different cup sizes in under a minute each.
5. Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead ($361, was $500): This cordless vacuum literally sucks more (dirt), so your house cleaning chores can suck less.
6. Sunbeam Electric Heated Microplush Channeled Blanket ($40, was $60): Chilly winter nights call for extra warm (electric) blankets.
7. Pictionary ($10, was $20): Stir up a little friendly competition at your next family night in; this Pictionary set has clues for both adults and juniors.
8. The Pioneer Woman Vintage Speckle 24 Piece Cookware Combo Set ($100, was $160): Perfect your holiday recipes with this 24-piece set, which includes a dutch oven, a cast-iron skillet, measuring bowls, measuring spoons, and more.
9. Big Joe Milano Bean Bag Chair ($30, was $37): If you have to have an extra seat in the house, might as well make it a fun one.
10. Miss Chievous Sequin Critter Plush Sherpa Hoodie ($12, was $15): Keep the littles warm and snuggly with this adorable sherpa hoodie.
11. Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones ($134, was $200): These sweat- and water-resistant wireless headphones are great for your every day, travel, or gym use.
12. Ticket to Ride ($45, was $50): Mix up your regular game nights with something that’s part strategy and all fun.
13. beautyblender Makeup Sponge ($16, was $20): Help your makeup look even more flawless with a non-toxic, high-definition cosmetic sponge.
14. Moroccanoil Oil Treatment ($32, was $44): Your locks could use a little extra hydration in the cold weather; this luxurious oil treatment will do the trick.
15. Oral-B 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush ($40, was $65): Go ahead and grab another holiday cookie; this rechargeable toothbrush will make sure your teeth stay healthy.
16. HoMedics Shiatsu Elite Massage Cushion with Heat ($175, was $203): With a home massager like this one — it has three massage zones, deep kneading massage capabilities, and heat — you’ll feel like you have a massage therapist on-call.
17. Hamilton Beach HomeBaker Automatic Breadmaker ($42, was $70): Every day can be a fresh baked bread day with this easy-to-use breadmaker. It even has a gluten-free setting.
What Black Friday deals are you shopping? Share your picks with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.