From Greek olives to Moroccan spices to everything Italiano, Mediterranean flavors translate beautifully to keto-friendly recipes. We wouldn’t want you to live without ravioli and mozzarella, would we?
1. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
This is amore.
2. Low-Carb Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
The ultimate comfort food, with a keto-friendly twist.
3. Roasted Asparagus with Creamy Tahini Dipping Sauce
We can’t stop dipping.
4. Lamb Lollipops with Garlic and Rosemary
We're totally splurging with a glass of red wine.
5. Grilled Swordfish with Mediterranean Cumin Spice Rub
6. Israeli Salad
There’s a reason everyone looks amazing on the beaches of Tel Aviv.
7. Cauliflower Parmesan Soup
There’s no cream (it’s basically magic).
8. Antipasto Salad
Appetizer? Nah. We’re making this our whole damn dinner.
9. Shredded Beef Ragu with Sweet Potato Noodles
Step aside, spaghetti Bolognese.
10. Mediterranean Grilled Zucchini Tomato Feta Boats
Close your eyes and you’re in the Greek Isles.
11. 15-Minute Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
Quick and easy, so you can get back to the summer sun.
12. Spinach and Ricotta Grain-Free Ravioli
Exactly what we’re craving.
13. Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Reduction
It’s like sitting on the piazza and not worrying about your waistline.
14. Sun-Dried Tomato Cheesy Meatballs
Not complaining about the level of cheese here.
15. Sauteed Greek Chicken with Tomato, Olive and Feta
Dreaming of Santorini with each bite.
16. Moroccan Lemon Chicken
Next stop, Tangier.
17. Baked Italian Meatballs
The next best thing to having an actual Italian grandma.