At first scroll, Moda Operandi is a mecca of all things high fashion and, yes, expensive. But one of our favorite online shopping features—the sort by price drop-down—actually proves that the luxe retailer stocks some of the best basics under $150. (Now we’re talking.) From the perfect white tee to leopard bike shorts and even a Parisian-inspired beret, here are 15 of the most stylish won’t-make-your-wallet-cry pieces to shop.
1. Ganni Light Stretch Jersey Short Sleeve Top
Say hello to the “it” color of fall.
2. Avenue The Ralph Silk Hair Clip
The easiest way to get in on the bow trend: wear one in your hair at every chance you get.
3. Vince Cotton-Jersey Turtleneck Top
Functions both as a base layer and as the main event.
4. Stine Goya Gia Cropped Shoulder-Tie Tank Top
Proof that tank tops have a place in your fall wardrobe.
5. Michi Instinct Leopard Bike Short
And we thought black bike shorts were wild.
6. Current/Elliott Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
The perfect white T-shirt doesn’t exi…
7. Ganni Ruffle-Trimmed Cotton-Poplin Top
A collar for the record books (in the best way possible).
8. B SIDES Plein High-Rise Straight-Leg Jeans
Dark denim, we meet again.
9. Faithfull The Brand Mali Floral-Print Crepe Wrap Top
Florals, but make them autumn.
10. Ganni Knotted Mini Shoulder Bag
The type of handbag you’ll use for brunch and girls’ night.
11. Avenue Alcorn Wool Beret
OK, now we need a beret.
12. Faithfull The Brand Marin Checked Crepe Midi Skirt
Picture this with a chunky knit. *Dreamy*
13. Maison Boinet PVC And Leather Waist Belt
If the transparent trend seems too extra, start small with a simple belt.
14. Ganni Printed Bucket Hat
If you’re not wearing a bucket hat with chin ties, are you even doing it right?
15. Live the Process Zen Cropped Wrap Top
Technically an athleisure top, we fully plan on wearing this to work with high-waisted culottes. Comfy and practical.
PureWow may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from PureWow's editorial and sales departments.