How well do you know the House of Mouse?
Related: The Best Disney Memes
120 Disney trivia questions and answers:
1. Question: What year did Disneyland open?
2. Question: What is the name of Wendy’s dog in Peter Pan?
3. Question: Who trained Hercules to be a hero?
Answer: Philoctetes (Phil)
4. Question: What is the name of the toy store in Toy Story 2?
Answer: Al's Toy Barn
5. Question: How many brothers does Prince Hans of the Southern Isles have in Frozen?
6. Question: Which Full House character voices Aladdin?
7. Question: What is the name of Andy’s neighbor in Toy Story?
8. Question: What land is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad located in?
Related: 250 Trivia Team Names
9. Question: What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella
10. Question: What is the name of Ariel and Prince Eric’s daughter?
Answer: Princess Melody
11. Question: Which Disney Princess sings “Once Upon a Dream”?
Answer: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
12. Question: What are the names of Hades minions in Hercules?
Answer: Pain and Panic
Related: Disney Character Facts
14. Question: What does "Hakuna Matata" mean?
Answer: "No worries"
15. Question: What is the name of the castle in Shanghai Disneyland Park?
Answer: The Enchanted Storybook Castle
16. Question: What are the names of the seven dwarfs in Snow White?
Answer: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey
17. Question: The sorcerer’s name in Fantasia spells what backwards?
Related: Best Disney Movie Quotes
18. Question: How many fingers does Mickey Mouse have?
Answer: Four (three fingers and a thumb)
19. Question: Genie was stuck in the lamp for how many years before Aladdin found him?
Answer: 10,000 years
20. Question: What was the name of Walt Disney’s first cartoon character?
Answer: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
21. Question: Who is Mufasa’s trusted advisor in The Lion King?
22. Question: Christian Bale is the voice behind which character in Pocahontas?
23. Question: Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles?
Answer: Edna Mode
Related: Best Disney Halloween Movies
24. Question: Angelina Jolie brought which Disney villain to life?
25. Question: Which Disney Princess attended Elsa’s coronation day in Arendelle?
26. Question: What is the name of Belle’s father in Beauty and the Beast?
27. Question: Which Disney Princess did Lily James portray in a 2015 live action-remake?
28. Question: Who serves as Pinocchio’s conscience?
Answer: Jiminy Cricket
Related: TV Trivia
29. Question: Who is Goofy’s son?
Answer: Maximilian Goof (or Max for short)
30. Question: What's the name of the circus in the 1941 animated film Dumbo?
Answer: WDP Circus (a reference to Walt Disney Productions)
31. Question: What was the first Pixar movie?
Answer: Toy Story
32. Question: How old is Crush in Finding Nemo?
Answer: 150 (and still young!)
33. Question: What is the name of Sleeping Beauty’s Prince?
Answer: Prince Phillip
34. Question: Emperor Kuzco turns into what animal in The Emperor’s New Groove?
35. Question: Who is Remy's culinary hero in Ratatouille?
Answer: Chef Auguste Gusteau
36. Question: Pongo and Perdita originally had how many puppies in 101 Dalmatians?
37. Question: What is Tarzan’s adopted mother’s name?
38. Question: Who composed the music for Toy Story?
Answer: Randy Newman
39. Question: What are the three mountains in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad Mountain
40. Question: What is Princess Mia’s full name in The Princess Diaries?
Answer: Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi
41. Question: The Haunted Mansion is home to how many happy haunts?
Answer: 999...(but there's room for a thousand)
42. Question: Rapunzel’s chameleon in Tangled is called what?
43. Question: Who said: "Fish are friends, not food"?
44. Question: All you need is a little faith, trust and what else?
Answer: Pixie dust
Related: Best Directors of All Time
45. Question: Which Disney character sings "Kiss the Girl"?
46. Question: What were Mickey Mouse's first spoken words ever?
Answer: "Hot dog!"
47. Question: What high school did Troy and Gabriella attend in High School Musical?
Answer: East High School
48. Question: What name does Mulan pick for herself while pretending to be a man?
49. Question: Duchess is a mother to how many kittens in The Aristocats?
Answer: Three (Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse)
50. Question: What is Flynn Rider's real name in Tangled?
Answer: Eugene Fitzherbert
51. Question: Who is Miguel's idol in Coco?
Answer: Ernesto de la Cruz
52. Question: How many Muses are in Hercules?
53. Question: What is the name of Prince Eric's dog in The Little Mermaid?
54. Question: The Princess and the Frog is set in which city?
Answer: New Orleans
55. Question: Who said, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible?"
Answer: Walt Disney
56. Question: How many stones were used to make Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: (Trick question) None!
57. Question: Mowgli was raised by what animals in The Jungle Book?
58. Question: Who was the first cartoon character to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Answer: Mickey Mouse
Related: The Best Animated Films of All Time
59. Question: What is the name of the Italian restaurant where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti?
Answer: Tony's Restaurant
60. Question: How old is Meredith Blake in 1998's The Parent Trap?
61. Question: What fireworks show replaced Wishes in 2017?
Answer: Happily Ever After
62. Question: Which Disney character sings "How Far I'll Go"?
63. Question: What are the names of the little fox and the hound from 1981's The Fox and the Hound?
Answer: Tod (fox) and Copper (hound dog)
64. Question: Elizabeth Swann tells the pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean that her last name is what?
65. Question: What is the name of Simba and Nala's daughter?
66. Question: Quasimodo was the bell-ringer of which famous cathedral?
Answer: Notre Dame
67. Question: Julie Andrews made her feature film debut in which Disney movie?
Answer: Mary Poppins
68. Question: Which planet do guests visit in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge?
Related: Every Star Wars Movie Ranked
69. Question: What are the names of the Three Good Fairies in Sleeping Beauty?
Answer: Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
70. Question: In Monster's, Inc., there's nothing more toxic or deadly than what?
Answer: A human child
71. Question: Which classic movie is Wall-E a fan of?
Answer: Hello, Dolly!
72. Question: Mike and Sulley joined which fraternity in Monsters University?
Answer: Oozma Kappa
73. Question: Who was the first black Disney princess?
Answer: Princess Tiana
74. Question: What's the name of the daycare that Andy's toys end up at in Toy Story 3?
75. Question: Disney introduced its first animated openly gay character in which movie?
76. Question: Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness guide whose emotions in Inside Out?
77. Question: What was Nemo's mother's name?
78. Question: Which character tells Buzz that he's his father?
79. Question: Dory suffers from what?
Answer: Short-term memory loss
80. Question: What was the first animated film to earn a Best Picture nomination?
Answer: Beauty and the Beast
81. Question: What name did Ursula go by when she took human form?
82. Question: Russell belongs to which scouting organization in Up?
Answer: The Wilderness Explorers
83. Question: Which Grammy winner composed the songs on the Tarzan soundtrack?
Answer: Phil Collins
84. Question: What was the name of Jessie's original owner in Toy Story 2?
85. Question: Who said: "The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it?"
86. Question: The Queen of Hearts wants her roses what color in Alice in Wonderland?
87. Question: Who was Geppetto’s pet in Pinocchio?
88. Question: Who was Experiment 626?
89. Question: Princess Jasmine's tiger is named what?
90. Question: What kind of insect is Flik in A Bug's Life?
91. Question: What is the name of Pixar's lamp mascot?
Answer: Luxo Jr.
92. Question: Who sang "I'll Make a Man Out of You" in Mulan?
Answer: Donny Osmond
93. Question: What is the "cutest little town" in Carburetor County?
Answer: Radiator Springs
94. Question: Walt Disney had how many kids?
Answer: Two (Diane and Sharon)
95. Question: World Showcase consists of how many countries?
96. Question: What is the name of Disney's private island?
Answer: Castaway Cay
97. Question: Which Pixar character said: "Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it"?
98. Question: “Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” is the theme song of which iconic Disney ride in Magic Kingdom?
Answer: Carousel of Progress
99. Question: How many theme parks are in Walt Disney World?
Answer: Four (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios)
100. Question: Which siblings were behind a number of Disney movie scores and "It's a Small World (After All)"?
Answer: The Sherman Brothers
101. Question: What are the names of Cruella's henchmen in 101 Dalmatians?
Answer: Jasper and Horace
102. Question: What designer inspired much of the styling in Cruella?
Answer: Vivienne Westwood
103. Question: Which Monsters Inc. character is always watching?
104. Question: Who was the first female Pixar lead?
105. Question: The Sultan wanted Princess Jasmine to marry at what age?
106. Question: Who voiced Scuttle in the animated Little Mermaid?
Answer: Buddy Hackett
107. Question: The actor who plays Roger Dearly in Cruella plays which vampire on TV?
Answer: Nandor the Relentless
108. Question: Who directed the live-action Aladdin?
Answer: Guy Ritchie
109. Question: The star of the live-action Little Mermaid is half of which singing group?
Answer: Chloe x Halle
110. Question: What are the names of Ursula's eels?
Answer: Flotsam and Jetsam
111. Question: What is the Beast's human name?
Answer: Prince Adam
112. Question: What's color "stuff" is described as "delicious" in the song "Be Our Guest?"
113. Question: Rescue Ranger Chip is styled after which iconic movie character?
Answer: Indiana Jones
114. Question: Which family member do we not talk about in Encanto?
115. Question: In Luca, what does Alberto say to inner critics?
Answer: "Silenzio Bruno!"
116. Question: What is Pocahontas' raccoon's name?
117. Question: Co-stars from which sitcom voice Disgust and Sadness in Inside Out?
Answer: The Office
118. Question: Who is Miguel's idol in Coco?
Answer: Ernesto de la Cruz
119. Question: Which soul was assigned to guide Joe Gardner?
120. Question: What's the boy band that Mei and her friends love in Turning Red?
Keep your game night going! Test your film knowledge with 100 movie trivia questions!