Nope, you don’t have to break your keto diet just because it’s Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re partnered up for a romantic night or hanging out with friends, plenty of mouthwatering meals await. Get ready to crush hard on these 12 decadent keto dinner ideas.
1. Cast-Iron Pork Chops with Cacao-Spiced Rub
Overpriced dinner out? No, thanks. We’re making these cacao-spiced pork chops in our cast-iron pan. (You don’t even have to tell your date they’re secretly keto.)
2. Keto Pasta with Lemon-Kale Chicken
Double this keto pasta—made with shirataki noodles—for a romantic dinner for two.
3. Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
Surf and turf...and keto? This steak and scallop dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes so you can spend the rest of the night sipping Champagne and eating chocolate.
4. Vegan Keto Coconut Curry
Decadent keto dishes don’t have to be meat-forward. Example A: This vegan keto coconut curry filled with tofu, scallions, coconut milk and plenty of spice.
5. PAN-SEARED HALIBUT WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
Want to make a fancy dinner in 20 minutes? Toss halibut on the skillet for a delicate pan-seared finish, then drizzle with lemon butter.
6. Low-Carb Bacon Burger with Guacamole
Our dream dinner? Bacon burgers with guacamole, of course. Skip the bun and—ta-da!—it’s keto.
7. Keto Salmon Sushi Bowl
No omakase, no problem. If you have a hankering for raw fish, try this salmon sushi bowl made with cauliflower rice.
8. Keto Sheet-Pan Chicken and Rainbow Veggies
Try this one-pan chicken and veggie dish—because you have better things to do on Valentine’s Day than dishes.
9. SAUSAGE-STUFFED ACORN SQUASH
February calls for a hearty and cozy dinner, so we give you this sausage-stuffed acorn squash with mushrooms and apples.
10. Paleo Keto Pork Tenderloin with Pistachio Pesto
Pork, pesto and pasta? We’re so in.
11. GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH LEMON-HERB SAUCE
If you don’t feel like braving the blustery weather, you can pan-sear these marinated flank steaks. (Then eat every bite with the lemon-herb sauce.)
12. Goat Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast with Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms
When your friends say they don’t understand your keto diet, present them with this masterpiece from the mind of Monique Volz.