Just because you’re testing the ketogenic waters (you know, the low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein diet du jour) doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on flavor. Enter the air fryer, which whips up light and crispy foods with almost no added oil. Here are 12 keto air fryer recipes to get you started.
1. Air Fryer Roasted Asian Broccoli
Who knew a side dish could be so addictive?
2. Low Carb Keto Fried Chicken
We knew there was a reason we liked this diet.
3. Easy Keto, Low-Carb Vegetarian Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Buffalo everything, please.
4. Low Carb Keto Paleo Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
We’ve never turned down a nugget.
5. Clean Eating Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts
They’re crispy and caramelized, just the way we like them.
6. Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Almond flour breading? Genius.
7. Air Fryer Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
For a cocktail party (or a Tuesday night).
8. Low Carb Whole30 Paleo Salmon Cakes
This checks all the diet-friendly boxes (and tastes damn good, too).
9. Cilantro Ranch Sweet Potato Cauliflower Patties
Two beloved veggies in one dish? Swoon.
10. Air Fryer Fried Cauliflower Rice
11. Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp
We’d eat this every day if we could.
12. Keto Steak Nuggets with Chipotle Ranch Dip
Once you’ve had Parmesan breading, you’ll never go back to real bread.