We know what you're thinking: How hard is it to make a chicken quesadilla? But hear us out. If you’re looking for something a little more out of the ordinary than your typical tortilla stuffed with Monterey jack and chopped chicken breast, put one of these creative chicken quesadilla recipes to the test.
1. Pineapple Chicken Tinga Quesadilla Tostadas with Tequila Lime Pickled Jalapeños
Part quesadilla, part crisp tostada, this chicken tinga dish is the ultimate party food.
2. Easy Baked Chicken Quesadillas
Ready to make a big batch of chicken quesadillas in a hurry? This large format recipe is all yours.
3. Chicken Quesadilla with Apricot Jam
Sweeten up your typical chicken quesadilla with a riff on the grandma-approved classic, apricot chicken.
4. Italian Chicken Quesadillas with Greek Yogurt Dip
Italian dressing seasoning mixed with Greek yogurt is the secret to the tangy dip. (Yep, don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it.)
5. Mini Ranch Chicken, Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Mini tortillas make these two-bite quesadillas extra adorable and fun to eat.
6. Chicken & Marinated Veggie Quesadillas
Transform your kitchen into a trendy gastropub with these veggie-packed quesadillas.
7. Sweet Chili Chicken Quesadillas with Peach Salsa
Homemade peach salsa pushes these little guys over the top. Oh, and the chili sauce in the chicken ensures every bite is full of flavor.
8. Chicken, Spinach and Ricotta Quesadillas
Ricotta adds an extra layer of creaminess to this freezer-friendly quesadilla recipe.
9. Margarita Chicken Quesadilla with Margarita Guacamole
All you need is a salt-rimmed glass and a cold marg to complete the meal.
10. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Homemade guac and shredded pepper jack fold into this quesadilla that’s piled high with barbecue chicken.
11. Easy Waffle Iron Quesadillas
More of a method than a recipe, use this waffle iron technique to create easy and impressive quesadillas for a crowd.