Considering that fashion month has reigned supreme in recent weeks, it's no shock that some of the most noteworthy new beauty Instagrams to hit our feed were born backstage. Simone Rocha took to her personal account to show off hairstylist James Pecis' work for her spring runway, a duet of embellished crowns perched upon pastry-esque buns defined by flyaways, while manicurist Chisato Yamamoto sculpted model Tricia Akello's nails to perfectly mimic her pine green buzz cut at Matty Bovan.
Backstage whiz Sam McKnight brought the glitter at Nicholas Kirkwood, coating Jazelle's shorn and slicked mane in ample amounts of sterling sparkle, a stylized counter to the undone bohemian lengths (save for a single plait) dreamed up by Eugene Souleiman for Preen by Thornton Bregazzi.
But life continued off the runway as well. Models and moms Candice Swanepoel and Barbara Di Creddo made a case for shared nursing times—and if the backdrop is beachside, all the better. And fresh off a successful showing and memorable dance party, Victoria Beckham's gleaming, shower-fresh complexion put most makeup moments to shame. Here's to clean starts.
Read More Beauty Stories:
- Jennifer Lawrence Has a Bombshell Bare-Leg Moment in Paris—Read More
- Laser Hair Removal: Is It Really Worth It?—Read More
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals a Shocking New Blue Eye Color on Instagram—Read More
- The 10 Beauty Products Every Model Uses for Flawless Skin: P50, Embryolisse, and More—Read More
- The Best Weight-Loss Diet Comes Down to When—Not Just What—You Eat—Read More