Photo credit: Reddit/ThisIsMarthaStewart
Oh, Martha. You be funny. The Duchess of DIY bravely took to Reddit on Thursday and shared some food and entertaining wisdom, plus a few hilarious personal tidbits that might have you snorting at your computer.
Without further ado, here are nine things we learned from Martha:
1. Truffle oil is ruinous. Ruinous!
2. One taco is not enough tacos.
3. The rules of entertaining are way easier than you think.
4. The secret to a better apple pie is…
5. Don’t make it up as you go.
6. Kale is not overrated, people. But soda is.
7. She’d probably beat Gordon Ramsay in a bake-off.
8. Freezing cottage cheese? Just, no.
And a bonus: