TMZ spoke with Fire Gyal Flexi, a dancer who went viral earlier last week when she accidentally lit her vagina on fire during a routine.
Flexi is OK, she told the site. She suffered first-degree burns all over her crotch and lost several layers of skin in the aftermath, but she plans to compete later this year in an international fire-dancing contest in Jamaica.
In case you're wondering how this all happened, part of Flexi's routine involved putting a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on her shorts so that she could light herself on fire just a little bit and then extinguish the flames immediately. She put on more rubbing alcohol than she realized.
If you really need to see raw photos of what a fire dancer's vagina region looks like after she torched the hell out of it by accident, you can do so here. If you need me, I'll be here apologizing for every fire crotch joke I've ever made.
Follow Tess on Twitter.