1. Jane Seymour poses for Playboy at 67
Jane Seymour is back in Playboy, 45 years after appearing in her first pictorial for the magazine. And the 67-year-old actress said she feels sexier than ever.
2. Brendan Fraser blames career problems on 2003 groping accusation
Brendan Fraser knows his career isn’t what it used to be — and he believes some of the blame stems from a groping incident involving former Hollywood Foreign Press Association president Philip Berk that he reported nearly 15 years ago.
3. Bill Gates has no idea how much regular things cost
Billionaire Bill Gates had trouble guessing the prices of very common grocery items on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
4. CCTV shows huge brawl erupt at bar in England
About 20 men fought with each other, and glasses and chairs were used as weapons. The suspects then ran from the scene.
5. What is the controversial ‘Meet Me at McDonald’s’ haircut that’s being banned?
A haircut dubbed the “Meet Me at McDonald’s” has gained popularity at a British school — and the headmaster is not lovin’ it.