23 AITA Posts About Men Being Trash That Will Make You Rage
The Am I the Asshole? subreddit is a goldmine of secondhand drama, a place where it's not only okay to judge others, but an actual requirement. It's addictive...and often totally rage-inducing.
I’m obsessed w reading AITA posts and it’s literally INSANE that 99% of them are like: AITA for not wanting to literally feed breast milk out of my left tit for my useless overgrown toddler bf/fiancé/husband
There's a definite theme to many of the posts, and it's men being terrible. Here are some of the wildest examples...
1.This dad, who wanted his 7-year-old daughter punished for "cheating" on her pretend boyfriend:
R/aita blessing us with insanity once again
2.This husband who refused to contribute to his wife's hospital bill from when she gave birth to their child:
Are you all ready to hate someone
3.And this one who skipped his kid's birth altogether:
AITA for skipping my child's birth to attend a video game tournament?
4. This husband, who consistently body shamed his wife after she had their baby:
AITA for getting up from my chair in the middle of christmas dinner and shouting "SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MY BODYYYYY" in response to my husband's observation? from AmItheAsshole
5. And this dad who projects his belly button phobia:
6. This dad who couldn't be bothered to "babysit" his own kids:
7.This train enthusiast who snooped on his girlfriend's computer:
AITA for pointing out the historical inaccuracies of my girlfriend's erotic writing? https://t.co/Pen4iRBcjg
8.And this coder who gave a harsh review to his 9-year-old daughter:
Hi programmers would you like to be incandescent with rage?
9. This rich brother who needed to be brought down a peg:
Aita for telling my brother he got exactly what he deserved when he pushed his girlfriend away for being a “gold digger”? from AmItheAsshole
10. This son who horrified his own mother:
11. This boyfriend who was just plain insensitive:
12. This husband who prioritizes his friend over his wife:
13. This dad who couldn't handle being confronted with his own behavior:
AITA for literally showing my dad how he behaves everyday when he gets home from work? from AmItheAsshole
14. This husband who expected his pregnant wife to "push through" any difficulties:
AITA for getting upset with my husband after he told me nothing will change while I am pregnant? from AmItheAsshole
15. This boyfriend with a fragile male ego:
AITA for telling my boyfriend's friends I make twice what he does, when they called me a gold digger and he didn't defend me? from AmItheAsshole
16. This lasagne thief who blamed his victim:
17.And this rich boyfriend who let his girlfriend skip meals on vacation rather than pay for her:
AITA for inviting my (29M) Girlfriend (28F) on an expensive vacation and expecting her to pay all of her share? (I make a lot more than her) https://t.co/bFad8kfOIV
18. This dad who expected his daughter to "earn" her menstruation products:
19.This husband who went on a trip without telling his family:
In the comments he says he was gone for 4 days... 4 DAYS.
20. This divorced dad who didn't tell his own daughter he was getting married THAT DAY:
AITA for flipping out after being told it was my dad's wedding day while we were driving to it? from AmItheAsshole
The woman—me—was too stunned to speak.
22.This husband who is somehow even worse than the pilot:
i have no words