Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It's the calm before the storm. This is our moment to take a deep breath, take our time and... grab every great deal we can before Black Friday and Cyber Week spring into action! While so many other shoppers wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start filling up their cart, this is our chance to swoop in and save!
Amazon has amazing Early Black Friday and holiday deals available now, so see below to shop our current faves in beauty, fashion and home. Grab them before they're gone!
2. We Also Love: For many shoppers, making the switch to micellar water changed everything for their sensitive skin. We always recommend Bioderma Hydrabio H2O!
3. We Can't Forget: Many beauty lovers also rely on this Makeup Eraser for a clean face at the end of the day. It equals to about 3,600 makeup wipes!
4. Body Care: This bliss Body Butter's lemon and sage scent sounds truly scrumptious, and we definitely love the "maximum moisture" aspect for winter!
5. Multi-Purpose Magic: This NUXE Huile Prodigieuse dry oil is made up of a botanical blend that may prove key to soft, shiny, supple hair. It can also be used on skin!
6. Wish List Topper: Been eyeing a NuFACE Mini Starter Kit for years? It's majorly marked down right now, and Amazon says it's at its lowest price point in 30 days!
7. Hair Hero: Want to use the same products as professional hair stylists? Pick up this R+Co Waterfall Moisture and Shine Lotion!
8. Our Absolute Favorite: It's getting cold out there! Time to pick up this lightweight but warm Amazon Essentials puffer coat. A bestseller — now starting under $35!
9. We Also Love: A flannel will always be timeless, but this Beaully plaid shacket is especially perfect for right now!
10. We Can't Forget: The perfect blend of cozy and chic, this Blencot half-zip pullover is an oversized essential for Us!
11. Fits Like a Glove: Staying warm means you can't forget gloves. Make sure to get a pair you can use with your phone, like these popular FanVince gloves!
12. Triple Threat: Need to stock up on leggings? Now's the time. Add this New Young three-pack to your cart!
13. Gift-Worthy: Taking care of some holiday shopping? Don't miss out on these adorable Aiminuo Happy Face Slippers!
14. Dressing Up: A gorgeous pick for winter weddings or date nights, perhaps, this flowy, floral Blencot maxi dress is a stunner!
15. Our Absolute Favorite: This is it! It's time to finally buy the robot vacuum you've been wanting forever — for over $100 off. Grab the iRobot Roomba i3 EVO before it's gone!
16. We Also Love: How about some cozy sheets for winter? These Eddie Bauer Cotton Flannel Sheets have such a rustic farmhouse type of vibe!
17. We Can't Forget: Why not grab a new pillow to go on the bed as well? Level up your sleep with this Casper Sleep Essential Pillow!
18. Christmas Time Is Here: It's time to start decorating for this holly, jolly time of year with these Brizled Christmas String Lights!
19. Mirror, Mirror: Hanging this Oruii Round Mirror up on your wall can transform your space right away!
20. Storage Solution: If your products are always falling from the sides of the tub, make things easier with this HomeHelper 4-Tier Shower Caddy!
21. Last but Not Least: This number one bestselling NSL Lighting 3D Moon Lamp is a hit year after year. It's just so beautiful!
Looking for more? Explore other deals at Amazon here!
Not done shopping? Shop more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!