Rainbow Veggie Noodle Bowl
- 4 oz. brown rice noodles (like Tinkyada or King Soba)
- 1 cucumber, spiralized or chopped into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, chopped into matchsticks
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 carrots, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 10 oz. extra firm tofu, drained then cubed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1 tablespoons reduced sodium tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 inch of ginger
1. Blend the dressing ingredients together in a mini food processor. You can double the dressing and use it on steamed veggies and salads later in the week. (If you do not have a food processor, finely mince the ginger and then whisk ingredients together.)
2. Wrap tofu in paper towels and let sit for 15 minutes to remove excess liquid. Bring pan to medium-high heat and add a teaspoon of oil. Place drained and cubed tofu in pan. Allow to cook a couple minutes per side until the tofu turns slightly golden.
3. Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Place noodles in a large mixing bowl along with the cucumber, pepper, cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and tofu. Toss with about half of the dressing.
5. Add more cilantro and dressing to taste. Top with sriracha if desired.