June 15, 2014
Put down the products. It’s summer, and even if you’re suffering from a breakout, you don’t want to drown your skin in tons of cosmetics. The truth is, all you need is a great concealer and a few quick tips:
- Moisturize! The plumper your skin, the easier it will be to blend in the makeup.
- Invest in a creamy concealer, avoiding dry, thick formulas.
- Apply it directly onto the blemishes, using your fingers to pat it into the skin—don’t rub!
- Dust sheer pressed powder across your face to blend and set.
- Put moisturizer on top if needed.